Earlier this week, I did a live telecoaching call with the Learning Annex. It was a great call and I'd like to invite you to listen to the recording by clicking here.
Listen in as I cover:
- Emergency Funds: The best choices for putting money aside for your family's emergency funds
- Mortgage vs. IRA: For people over 40 (and those who plan to be)
- Limited Incomes : The #1 recommendation for anyone on a limited income to start a retirement nest egg (even those who might think it's too late)
- Owning vs. Renting: Is it better to buy a home with no money down or rent?
- Paying Off Debt: (the answer will surprise you)
- Financial Advice: From the young single to couples over 55 years who want to know (and avoid) the biggest mistakes people have made in the past